10 Reasons You Should Know To Avoid Student Visa Rejection
Studying in a good university is the cornerstone of a great career. Living in a new country for educational purpose has its own challenges and opportunity as well. Many students every year apply to get the entry to the world-class universities and professional institutions in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many other countries. But, sometimes the dream of the students just get shattered not for their inability or qualification but for the application process of immigration. The public forum of WVP International is flooded with Feedback regarding student visa rejection every day. To avoid any dreadful consequence, you have to take care of the following points.
1. Fill Up The Form Correctly: From the name to qualification, you need to pay extra attention while filling up the application form. Match the information with the submitted documents and enter only the actual credentials like passport number, date of birth and address.
2. Answer The Question: The immigration officer can answer different questions like the name of the Commonwealth countries or the traffic rule of the particular place.
3. Thorough Research: While applying for any particular course, the applicant must have to go through sufficient research the syllabus, university and career opportunity. Prepare questions like why you want to select the particular university and the intended course, the cost of the studying and living in the country etc.
4. Attached Documents: Ensure that you have attached all the instructed documents along with the application to avoid delay or even rejection. Try to arrange all the documents in a systematic way before submitting. The WVP International gets Feedback that well organized documents get preferences.
5. Original Documents: You have to submit only the original documents not any fake ones. Also, keep in mind to translate any regional language document to English along with the date of translation.
6. Financial Information: You have to submit the proof of the financial funds which will support you during your study.
7. Accurate Facts: Both in form and interview, you should not hide any information and present nothing but the truth. If the immigration officer will find out even any trivial information is not accurate, your application may be rejected.
8. Immigration Background: If you are not applying for the first time, then they will check is there any violation of visa rule in previous experience as per WVP International Feedback.
9. Interview: It is the most important stage to get the approval for immigration application. The interviewer will see the determination and intention of the student.
10. Advice: You can take advice from any professional to get the proper guidance. You can check online forums and WVP International Feedback to get the real scenario.