How Does WVP International Prevent Their Customers From Frauds
Every day there are so many aspirants who come to try their luck for the overseas job opportunities. Unfortunately, many dreams nip in the bud as they fall for the frauds. In the immigration industry, the incidents of the scam are quite common. Every now and then people face some unpleasant incident for which they get scared of their aspiration. That’s why; WVP International Frauds Protection Policy is a path-breaking solution for this long term problem. However, before taking a look at the policy, check out some important points that will help you to understand the scenarios.
How does the immigration scam happen?
This is an important part of the WVP International FraudsProtection policy to make the customers aware of the circumstances when most of the scam happens.
- You can receive a call from an unknown number that is claiming to be part of the renowned immigration agency. They can convince you for a home visit for your ease and then finally extract money from you with false promise.
- You may visit an immigration company and some employees there inform you personally that they can do the same job at a lower price. Then taking up all the documents and packages from you and then disappear. In this scenario, the company also does not take any responsibility for the incident.
- The immigration agent will charge you a higher amount with the promise that they will get the approval quickly. However, when the time comes, they may deny the assurance as they have done submit the application form properly.
- Some agents may contact you as the newbie in this industry. They can show you a false or no registration for the job. They try to assist you but without much knowledge and experience, they fail to do so.
What is the WVP International Frauds Protection Policy?
To encounter all of the problems, WVP International has come up with some excellent ideas so that they can save their customers from any unpleasant incident. This is the main motto of the WVP International Frauds Protection Policy that includes:
- The customers should be aware of all the above-written scenarios.
- In case, they receive any call from WVP International, they can verify the number or call back on the official number to check.
- They should not maintain any personal contact with any of the employee
- All the calls are tracked and every activity on the office is monitored by CCTV
- Check the registration number of the company.